cl-compiler subcommittee meeting & agenda

It looks like I am also going to get sucked into the editorial
committee meeting Monday night.  How would people feel about meeting
for an hour or so Tuesday morning, before the official meeting starts
(scheduled for 9:00)?  If anybody has serious problems with being awake
at that time of morning we could try to arrange something Tuesday
evening, but my guess is it'll be harder to find a place to meet then.

I've heard from Jan again that the agenda has been changed back to
what it was originally.  We're scheduled for Wednesday afternoon
again.

-Sandra
-------