Re: cl-compiler subcommittee meeting & agenda

    It looks like I am also going to get sucked into the editorial
    committee meeting Monday night.  How would people feel about meeting
    for an hour or so Tuesday morning, before the official meeting starts
    (scheduled for 9:00)?  If anybody has serious problems with being awake
    at that time of morning we could try to arrange something Tuesday
    evening, but my guess is it'll be harder to find a place to meet then.

I can probably manage to be physically present at an early meeting,
but won't be mentally there.  On the other hand, it may not matter
much since I'm not a prime mover on any of the current hot issues.

                                            dan