Re: issue ALLOW-LOCAL-INLINE

> Date: Tue, 3 Jan 89 17:56 EST
> From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>
>
> Should a (declare (inline frob)) at the beginning of the FLET body
> request that FROB be open-coded within the body?

My interpretation of the cl-cleanup issue DECLARATION-SCOPE is that an
INLINE declaration for a function defined with FLET or LABELS does
apply to that local function, and the declaration has exactly the same
scope as the function.  Presumably one could use LOCALLY to declare it
NOTINLINE if one wanted to avoid having it coded inline in some parts
of the body.

-Sandra
-------