Re: issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS

> * We need some way to access other kinds of declarations, particularly
>   INLINE/NOTINLINE, IGNORE, and OPTIMIZE.
>
> I see three possible solutions to this:
>
> (1) Add a DECLARATION function:
>
> (2) Add individual accessor functions for each declaration:
>
> (3) Merge VARIABLE-KIND, VARIABLE-TYPE, and VARIABLE-DECLARED-IGNORE
>     into a single function, VARIABLE-INFORMATION, that returns
>     four values:

The language permits implementation-dependent declaration types,
so I think we want to define accessors that can also be extended
by implementations.

Solution (2) already has the appearance of suffering from
profusion of names.

(1) is very general, but may require multiple requests to get
the information of interest.

(3) gets a predefined set of information in one operation.

Given what I understand of this issue, I somewhat prefer (1), especially
because it is so easily extended.

(3) looks acceptable also, but I think we would want to explicitly
permit implementations to add more return values to return information
about implementation-dependent declarations.