**DRAFT** issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS (version 4)

I initially was going to ask if ENVIRONMENT-REMOTE-P shouldn't be called
REMOTE-ENVIRONEMENT-P

     ENVIRONMENT-REMOTE-P env					[Function]

      Returns true if ENV is a remote environment, false otherwise.

Shouldn't ENVIRONMENT-REMOTE-P be called REMOTE-ENVIRONEMENT-P?  Is it
required that the argument be an environment?

On a related note, there is no requirement that environments have a type
specifier (and consequently the disjointedness of that type), nor a
predicate ENVIRONMENT-P.  I assume this is because it would be nice if it
were possible to implement environments as alists.  I guess I don't have an
objection to that, but the possibility of the type not being disjoint
 from any other CL type should be mentioned.  If this is already stated in
CLtL, then please ignore this comment (I'll check when I get to work).