Re: issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS, version 5

We don't seem to be making much progress on resolving the problems
with accessors for declarations.  I'm beginning to wonder if we should
leave out that part of the proposal entirely for now, and instead just
try to standardize the parts that we seem to agree on.

If we want to continue to work towards some solution on the problem,
my suggestion is to have the DECLARATION-INFORMATION function only be
used for pervasive declarations, and that declarations that can apply
to a function or variable binding have to be returned in a property
list from FUNCTION-INFORMATION or VARIABLE-INFORMATION.

-Sandra
-------