issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS, version 4

Yes I agree I was over simplifying things.  Sorry for taking you all
over what I expect is ground you have all been over before.  I also
certainly think that some kind of support facilitating code walking is
better than none.

So all and all, I guess I really only have one suggestion, and that is that
the description of AUGMENT-ENVIRONMENT should be clearer on what it
for.  Saying that it is for "constructing enviroments" lead me down the
wrong path all together.  Things would have been much clearer to me as
an outside observer if the documentation had made it clear that
facilitating code walking was all it was for.