Re: Issue: COMPILE-FILE-ENVIRONMENT (Version 1)

I'd like to put this issue on hold for the time being.  Since it
appears that CLOS depends on storing some other information in
environment objects besides the information about MACROLETs in the
surrounding lexical environment (the only thing that CLtL requires), I
think a more general proposal to clarify what goes in environment
objects is in order.  And, I don't think that really falls into the
domain of the compiler committee.

-Sandra
-------