issue OPTIMIZE-DEBUG-INFO

I would prefer if discussions of OPTIMIZE qualities avoided references
to absolute magnitudes of those qualities pending discussion of whether
it is absolute magnitude or relative value compared to other qualities
that is significant.

However, since that terminological quibbling doesn't affect the actual
proposal part of your writeup, I support OPTIMIZE-DEBUG-INFO:NEW-QUALITY.

By the way, in stripping down the writeup, you forgot to remove some
indentation. You might want to fix that for the hardcopy version since
it makes it a little harder to read -- I had to flip back and forth a
bit at one point to make sure there weren't two proposals contained, of
which I was reading only one.