Re: issue MACRO-ENVIRONMENT-CREATOR, version 1

Hmmm, that's certainly a clever trick!  As I understand it, you're
creating a piece of code to walk the MACROLET which establishes the
same macro definitions, and then evaluating that explicitly, right?
I'm not 100% convinced that it really works in the case where there
are explicit calls to MACROEXPAND, but I'll take your word for it and
reword the proposal so it suggests difficulty rather than
impossibility.

-Sandra
-------