pending issues

Just a reminder that we have less than a month left in which we are
supposed to resolve all of our pending issues.  (Issues are supposed
to be mailed to X3J13 by March 15 to meet the 2-week deadline.) Things
have been rather dead on this mailing list lately.  Does this really
mean that all of you are perfectly happy with the latest versions of
the proposals that have been sent around?

According to my notes, there has been no discussion at all on the
following issues since the latest versions of the writeups were mailed
out.

  COMPILER-DIAGNOSTICS (V9, 26 Jan 1989)
  COMPILER-VERBOSITY (V6, 26 Jan 1989)
  CONSTANT-CIRCULAR-COMPILATION (V6, 08 Feb 1989)
  QUOTE-SEMANTICS (V1, 22 Jan 1989)
  COMPILED-FUNCTION-REQUIREMENTS (V3, 10 Feb 1989)

Let's get moving, folks...

-Sandra
-------