subcommittee meeting

> Date: Sun, 5 Mar 89 14:13:08 PST
> From: cperdue@Sun.COM (Cris Perdue)
>
> Do you plan to hold a compiler subcommittee meeting on Monday
> March 27?  If so, what time?

I wasn't planning to have a subcommittee meeting this time, because it
seemed like many people indicated they would not be able to make a
Monday meeting anyway.  I will, however, be available Monday evening,
if anybody has something they want to discuss informally.  Would people
be interested in getting together for dinner, say around 6ish?

We are tentatively on the agenda for Wednesday afternoon, BTW.

-Sandra
-------