[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


If you have comments or suggestions on -any- of the pending
cl-compiler issues, please get them to me by this coming Friday (the
10th).  These things need to be sent out to X3J13 early next week to
meet the 2-week deadline, and this will give me a couple of days to
make a final pass over the writeups.

I expect that on a few of the issues we may need to do one more
iteration between next week and the meeting, particularly if we get a
lot of suggestions back from the wider community.