Re: draft of alternate proposal for EVAL-WHEN-NON-TOP-LEVEL

> Should we include forms within the body of a top-level MACROLET?  This
> seems reasonable.  What about LOCALLY?  This also seems reasonable,
> modulo the question of whether LOCALLY is a macro or a special form.
> Is this a slippery slope?

I think we reached consensus at the last meeting that both MACROLET and
SYMBOL-MACROLET should pass through toplevelness.

LOCALLY is still a sticky issue.  I tend to agree with JonL that since
it can add things like SPECIAL declarations to the environment, its
body should never be considered toplevel.

-Sandra
-------