[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: issue CLOS-MACRO-COMPILATION
- From: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 89 17:17:22 MST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM, Thu, 23 Feb 89 20:23 PST
Have you made any progress yet on settling on your new model of how
the CLOS defining macros work? I have opened a new cl-compiler issue,
CLOS-MACRO-COMPILATION, for this, but I don't yet have a proposal.
(Or even a problem statement written down, for that matter.) I am
planning to distribute the rest of our issues to X3J13 early next
week and would like to have at least a draft ready by then. If you
don't think that's possible, I will have to say in our report that
we need an extension to get this issue resolved.