Issue CONSTANT-COMPILABLE-TYPES, version 7

Several (most?) implementations have back pointers from the compiled
function object to the symbol for built-in functions to aid debugging.
Nevertheless, many (all?) implementations encode the starting address
of the code object, which can easily (if it doesn't already) contain
all the information needed to retrieve the function name.

Printing functions? Well, the straightforward representation of them
already works more or less (list structure). Should we extend this?
Maybe, I haven't thought about it too much.

			-rpg-