issue COMPILER-VERBOSITY, version 6

I see the benefit of :PRINT, but do we really need :VERBOSE?  What's the
difference between

	(compile path :verbose t)

and

	(format t "~&Compiling file ~A...~%" path)
	(compile-file path)
	(format t "~&done.~%")

If any users want to have this controlled by a global variable, they can
do what we (Thinking Machines) did years ago and package it up in their
own function.  At this stage of the game I don't see the need to add
gratuitous features like this.

:PRINT is less gratuitous because it implements a feature that the user
can't add himself.

                                                barmar