Re: [king@kestrel.arpa: my error proposal]

Yes, you saw it. You probably just don't remember it by name. You and I talked
about it among the other buffered up issues one morning at the recent X3J13
meeting.

This was the biz about lexical error handling and the request to have a primitive
which obtained the current error handling state (so you could later rebind the
condition system to have precisely that state). You and I agreed that there were
ways of solving the high level goals of the particular examples cited using the
existing tools and that probably the generality of what was being proposed was
not necessary.

I'll be sending out mail following up on that (and the other pending issues
which people have raised but which have not been addressed) in the near future.
That mail will go to CL-Error-Handling@SAIL.Stanford.EDU.