Unable to deliver letter

Unable to deliver letter to the following recipient:
  cl-iteration at SU-AI: Host not responding.

----- Text of letter follows -----
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 84 16:02 EST
From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
Subject: PSL's FOR Macro
To: Stan Shebs <SHEBS@UTAH-20.ARPA>
cc: cl-iteration@SU-AI.ARPA

I think it would be great if a Common Lisp version of PSL's FOR macro were
written and submitted to the Yellow Pages.  I also think it would be great
if there were a Yellow Pages at all!

I personally would never use this macro if I had an alternative, primarily
because of the fixed order of evaluation, which means that you can write code
that looks like it will be evaluated in a certain order, but actually it
will be evaluated in a different order, causing subtle bugs.  I also find the
syntax less readable than the syntax of LOOP, but that of course is more a
matter of personal taste than of anything that a group could agree on.