Re: LOOP

I've been doing a lot of inter-dialect translation lately anyway;
a CL version of LOOP wouldn't be a noticeable increase.  If nobody
really wants to do this, I can probably find time for this over the
next couple months.  Probably I would fix the language to be close
to Standard Lisp, so that it could work in some fairly small CL
subsets...  If anybody has specific recommendations on changes from
the current public-domain version, be sure to let me know.

							stan