LOOP

There's some code floating around from DePaul University that claims to
be an implementation of Loop.  I haven't seen this yet, so I don't know
whether it's robust, clean, complete, and so on.  I also don't know for
sure whether it is public-domain.  It apparently uses flavors, which
makes it less portable than would otherwise be the case.

I'll try to find out more about this.  I just wanted to mention it
before anyone got rolling on a porting effort for Loop that might
duplicate some of the work the DePaul people have done.

-- Scott