Written proposals

I've gotten pretty positive responses to the idea of meeting at IJCAI.
I've been asked about distribution of written proposals.  I think that
the simpliest way to take care of that is for those with written
proposals to advertise the fact on this mailing list and send out copies
to those responding.  I would also recommend such people bring extra
copies to IJCAI.

Here at Xerox we have a draft that we had hoped would be ready this
week.  Will send out a message when its ready.
     ----- End Forwarded Messages -----