Xerox proposal to be mailed

In keeping with Ken's suggestion, we are preparing a proposal for an
objects standard for presentation and discussion at the informal meeting
at IJCAI. It's being called "Common Loops" for "Common Lisp
Object-Oriented Programming System."

We will bring copies of the proposal to IJCAI.  We will also mail out
copies on about August 8 to anyone who sends us their U.S. Mail address.

Mark

PS.  No definite time/location yet for the IJCAI meeting.  In Ken's
absence I've been in contact withPhyllis O'Neal, but she was behind in
completing her arrangements as of Friday.