CLOS Workshop

       Workshop for CLOS Users and Implementors

                October 3rd and 4th

                    Xerox PARC

               Palo Alto, California

We have been excited by the extent to which CLOS is already being
used, and the ways in which it is being extended.  The purpose of
this workshop is to provide an opportunity for the members of the
CLOS community to get together and share their experience.

To provide a good start for the interchange, we are requesting that
participants supply a short position paper (1-3 pages) describing
work related to CLOS.  Some topics of interest are:

      Applications
      Programming Techniques
      Implementation
      Programming Environment Tools
      Extensions of CLOS
      Techniques for Converting to CLOS
      Meta Object Techniques and Theory
      Critiques

We will try to support demonstrations or videotapes of applications,
programming environments, implementations or other relevant systems.

If you are planning to attend, please let us know by August 15th.
This will help us with planning and allow us to arrange a discount
rate at a local hotel.

Position papers should reach us by September 9th so that we can
organize a program and arrange for duplication of the papers.

Position papers, notice to attend, and other correspondence should
be sent to:

     Gregor Kiczales
     3333 Coyote Hill Rd.
     Palo Alto, CA 94304