Re: 0-ary generic functions

    I believe this idea tickled us when we were discussing
    delegation in Palo Alto. The idea was to have every generic
    function have at least one required parameter so that
    no-applicable-method would have something to discriminate on. After
    I heard this the next thing I remembered was a guy in a green coat
    waving a small bottle of ammonia under my nose.

    I think we flushed this requirement. Anyone else remember it?
As the guy in the green coat, I remember flushing it.  It went the way
of making the second arg to no-applicable-method be the first arg of the
original call to the generic function.  So to keep Dick awake becasue he
and Linda are doing such a marvelous editing job, consider this glitch
as flushed.

  danny