Re: ADD-METHOD

    I was under the impression that only freshly-created method
    objects could be added to generic functions, and that in order to
    move an existing method from one generic function to another
    required a step of MAKE-INSTANCE using the method function. If
    that's not true, then we ought to leave add-method in chapter 2.

    There are several other simple documented ways to make methods,
    and I thought of them all. It happens that all of them except
    MAKE-INSTANCE install the method objects in generic functions.

    			-rpg-
Methods removed from generic-functions are as naked as the day they were born.