ADD-METHOD

    Date: 21 Jan 88 16:46 PST
    From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.Stanford.EDU>

    I was under the impression that only freshly-created method objects could
    be added to generic functions, and that in order to move an existing
    method from one generic function to another required a step of
    MAKE-INSTANCE using the method function. If that's not true, then
    we ought to leave add-method in chapter 2.

I believe that a method can only be on one generic function at a time,
but that it is perfectly alright to use add-method to add a method
somewhere once you have used remove-method to remove it from where it
used to be.
-------