call-method proposal

     Date: Wed, 27 Jan 88 23:15 EST
     From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@scrc-stony-brook.arpa>
     Subject: call-method proposal prime prime

     I take it we have agreed on this.  Here are the changes to the document.
     In cases where the mail was unclear, I made some decisions.  I hope there
     is time to make these changes before we have to ship the documents to
     X3J13.  I apologize for the delay in getting this out; pulling it all
     together has been a bigger job than I expected, and I had some other
     things that had to be done first.

I basically agree with the text, I noticed that the distinction between
"there are no more next methods" and "call-next-method cannot be called"
is not there anymore. I don't object though.

Patrick.