Re: Naming

         We need to decide by the end of the weekend what to do about
         naming. I strongly hesitate to make the change (if it can be said
         that one can strongly hesitate). If we make the change I prefer the
         terms NAME-<word> over SYMBOL-<word>. I worry that we will make an
         ugly mistake in doing this.

     To avoid such ugliness, let us leave symbol-class and (setf symbol-class) with a
     restriction to symbols.

     However, let us take out any restriction about what can be stored/returned from
     class-name.
I agree.
Patrick.