Defgeneric

Moon writes:

``Dick, I don't know if I have convinced you of anything in the above.
However, I have convinced myself of something.  I no longer think....''

It convinced me of something too: I no longer have an opinion about
what defgeneric does with old or new methods. I will attempt to write
down some description of what you propose and place it in the document.

I don't believe that the activities of defclass in this regard are
accurately stated either. I will similarly write that down, possibly
in some common section to which defgeneric and defclass both refer.

			Your Friendly Writer
				-rpg-