Proposed Wording PicoChange to the Error Terminology

    Date: 18 Mar 88  1746 PST
    From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.Stanford.EDU>

    \item{\bull} If this situation occurs, the results are unpredictable.  The
    results may range from harmless to fatal to the running system.

Pico-nit: the second sentence reads as if the speaker were using the
locution "From X to Y to Z", as in "We carry all brands of cameras, from
Minoltas to Nikons to Canons".  (As you might guess, I can't stand this
construct, particularly when the speaker isn't even talking about a
continuous range at all.)  I'm not sure how to best fix this, but
"The results may range from harmless to fatal" would be fine with me.