Re: comments on CLOS draft 88-2

>The following are the operations from the "Functions in the Programmer
>Interface" that I think should be removed.

>UPDATE-INSTANCE-STRUCTURE
>MAKE-INSTANCES-OBSOLETE
>CHANGE-CLASS,
>CLASS-CHANGED

I think the first 4 of the above list belong together as they are a
protocol for what happens to instances when a class changes.  I agree
that dynamically changing things should be optional.  Since it is a
metaclass issue, the metaclass protocols should allow this behavior to
be added as an optional meta class mixin wheter it is in CLOS spec or
not.

>CMAKUNBOUND
>CBOUNDP

These deal with adding and deleteing classes and i don't see how CLOS
could live without them.  Some kind of dynamic behvior is very nice.
I would hate to have to reboot every time i make a mistake.