Re: Reinitialization

Please correct me if i'm wrong, i've been trying to trying to follow
this discussion from the outside.  Are you talking about a
reinitialization protocal in general, or about reinitialization of
classes or methods when they change?  I can think of a lot of
different initialization behavior besides those two: after allocation
for a resource (i was something else before, now i'm expected to
behave like this), when a simulation object is reset to some initial
state, etc.  Maybe what they have is common is to abstract [vague], so
there is very little behavior of value to share, otherwise we would
have agreed on something by now.  So my question is, should we
consider each of these types of initialization as separate?  Perhaps,
after we fill them out, we'll see the similarities.