comments on CLOS draft 88-2

The four referenced messages are ones I've been saving as official comments
received that we need to address.  We cannot complete the revisions of
chapters 1 and 2 without addressing these comments.  I'm not sure we
completed discussing Pierson's comments, and I haven't seen any discussion
at all of Ohkubo's and Gray's comments.  Did I miss some mail?

I'm willing to spend a little time putting together a summary of these
comments and a draft of the committee response, but I probably can't do
it until early next week.