DEADLINE for finishing 1 and 2

Its getting about time to send out chapter 2 to X3J13.  I think we
should try to send it as close to the end of the month as we can in
order for them to have plenty of time to read it.

It seems that the issue of re-working the initialization mechanism must
be done before then.  I haven't seen any messages on this in a while.
Does that mean that we are going for some version of Danny's last
proposal?  Does anyone have other proposals or comments?
-------