"Written Responses" to CLOS 88-002: (Re)Initialization

	Strong Similarity between Initialization/Reinitialization

The strong similarity between the Initialization and Reinitialization
protocols makes me wonder why there need to be two.  Couldn't more be
factored out into a single protocol?  The state of the design circa
November 1987 was unacceptably confusing to me; the situation in CLOS
88-002 appears to be one of avoiding the problem.  I am aware that
significant discussion has been taking place on the electronic mailing
list during March and April 1988, so I'm sure something will be done; I
just want to register a "Response" so that at least the situation will
not be the same as it was during the winter of 1987-88.

-- JonL --