Plan Comments

    Date: 07 May 88  1106 PDT
    From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.Stanford.EDU>

    FIND-CLASS will take 1 required and two optional arguments, the first
    optional (errorp) will default to t.

    I had understood the proposal to be to flush remove-method. I've modified
    the plan adding an eigth step:

    8. get-method => find-method.
       (setf (find-method ...) ...) works. Remove-method remains.

    Is this right?

Right or wrong depending on how your step 8 is disambiguated.  My understanding
is that (setf find-method) calls add-method if its first argument is a method
and calls remove-method if its first argument is nil, and that both add-method
and remove-method remain in chapter 2.