Re: CLOS defining macros & compilation

>Not necessarily. Flavors classes do not get fully defined at compile time. The
>compiler notices so much about them so methods can be added to them, and method
>combination can be executed. The style that we all use and love can me made
>portable, but what happens in the brain of the compiler, and the CLOS
>interpreter during a compile-file might not be specified.
>I think that's what Sandra is proposing.

I guess defining the type at compile time would be OK, but I think the
spec will have to be changed to allow method definition on the type
rather than the class. Technically, the compiler should only need
the type and not the class anyway. This might have ramifications, however,
so it's best to think it over.

		jak