issue CLOS-MACRO-COMPILATION

Have you made any progress yet on settling on your new model of how
the CLOS defining macros work?  I have opened a new cl-compiler issue,
CLOS-MACRO-COMPILATION, for this, but I don't yet have a proposal.
(Or even a problem statement written down, for that matter.)  I am
planning to distribute the rest of our issues to X3J13 early next
week and would like to have at least a draft ready by then.  If you
don't think that's possible, I will have to say in our report that
we need an extension to get this issue resolved.

-Sandra
-------