DOCUMENTATION and DEFCLASS

CLOS gurus,

I think I've found a small mistake in 88-002R while reviewing Kathy's
draft of the DEFCLASS description.  Page 2-24 says

  The :DOCUMENTATION class option causes a documentation string to be
  attached to the class name.

I believe that should say "... to the class object".  Note that page
2-44 says

  The form (DOCUMENTATION symbol 'TYPE) returns the documentation string
  of the class object named by the symbol ...

Test case:

  (DEFCLASS QQ () () (:DOCUMENTATION "Hello"))
  (SETF (FIND-CLASS 'ZZ) (FIND-CLASS 'QQ))
  (SETF (CLASS-NAME (FIND-CLASS 'ZZ)) 'ZZ)
  (DOCUMENTATION 'ZZ 'TYPE)  =>  "Hello"

Any objection to making an editorial correction?