DOCUMENTATION and DEFCLASS

    Date: Wed, 26 Jul 89  11:29:10 EDT
    From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>

    I think I've found a small mistake in 88-002R while reviewing Kathy's
    draft of the DEFCLASS description.  Page 2-24 says

      The :DOCUMENTATION class option causes a documentation string to be
      attached to the class name.

    I believe that should say "... to the class object".

I think you're right.  Perhaps the way the DOCUMENTATION function works
was changed at some point after this had been written.  As far as I'm
concerned Kathy can go ahead and change "name" to "object" or to "".