method combination objects

    Date: Wed, 26 Jul 89  12:24:58 EDT
    From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>

    From the draft for DEFINE-METHOD-COMBINATION:

    > \label Values:
    >
    > % 88-002R p.2-34 said this, but it's wrong, method-combination objects
    > % are created by the defgeneric :method-combination option.
    > % See 88-002R p.1-28. --Moon
    > % New method combination object.
    >
    > % Added by Moon to replace wrong specification above:
    >
    > {\arg Name\/}.

    Oh, OK.  Can I also assume then that function FIND-METHOD-COMBINATION in
    89-003 is also a mistake and that all we need is
    GENERIC-FUNCTION-METHOD-COMBINATION ?

89-003 is so full of errors that I don't generally find it useful to
comment on it.  However, the macro expansion of DEFGENERIC has to have
some way to convert the :METHOD-COMBINATION option from a list into
an object of type METHOD-COMBINATION.  I don't see anything wrong
with the writeup on 89-003 p.3-61, unless maybe it needs an environment
argument, so I don't think it's a mistake.