Foreigners

    Date: Fri, 30 May 1986  10:44 EDT
    From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>

    I never received any feedback on my proposal that we go ahead and invite
    the JEIDA committeee to nominate someone for the steering and technical
    committees.  (This will probably be Ida.)  Before we start voting on
    things, which will start soon, I'd like to make this gesture.

As far as I'm concerned, go ahead.  (I'm not on the steering committee.)
Dan Weinreb will not be reading his mail until the week after next, but
I would be surprised if he disagreed with my opinion on this particular issue.