[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Plans for Lisp Conference
- To: "Daniel L. Weinreb" <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Subject: Plans for Lisp Conference
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1986 14:41 EDT
- Cc: cl-steering@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 11 Jun 1986 13:16-EDT from Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW at QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
OK, so far we've got an informational handout, RPG's proposed meeting
on object-oriented stuff (which he should announce ASAP), and nothing
more. We committee types can meet informally, I guess. I can see
several conference sessions I wouldn't mind skipping.
Is there anything else? A question and answer session might be more
trouble than it is worth. A formal X3J13 meeting may or may not be
required at this time.