My absence

I have begun reading Common-Lisp mail again.  There are 314 messages
at present, with more arriving daily.  If we assume an average of 10
minutes a message (and that's assuming quite a high proportion of
messages dismissed out of hand without thinking about them seriously),
it will take 50 hours to process the lot.  Even though I now will be
able to spend some time on this, it seems unlikely that I will catch up
on the backlog before the Lisp conference.

I don't know how the rest of you do it.  Maybe you don't.