Re: X Consortium priorities

   Date: 20 Sep 88 23:37 PDT
   From: masinter.pa@XEROX.COM
   Subject: X Consortium priorities

   I noted in the Final Minutes of 8/22/88 Advisory Meeting of the X consortium
   that under "What should the Consortium be working on next?" that the Common Lisp
   interface to X was last in priority. My reading is that CLX for future versions
   of X are at risk. Anybody have a different interpretation?

Yes.  My reading is that CLX doesn't need much work.  Notice that XLIB
(as well as lots of other things) wasn't on the list of "things to
work on next".  Surely you don't expect it to go away...