X Consortium priorities

   I noted in the Final Minutes of 8/22/88 Advisory Meeting of the X consortium
   that under "What should the Consortium be working on next?" that the Common Lisp
   interface to X was last in priority. My reading is that CLX for future versions
   of X are at risk. Anybody have a different interpretation?

I don't think there should be a major worry here.  CLX, even with X protocol
changes, has been very solid-looking lately.  Much credit here goes to
LaMott and Bob, who have done a fine job of the bulk of the implementation.
So, in asking "What should the Consortium be working on next?", I'd be
surprised to find a stable piece of work like CLX to be a top answer.

Dan