    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 88 03:45:54 EDT
    From: salem@Think.COM
    To: cl-windows@Think.COM
    Subject: Needed: Info on LISP X based toolkits

    I putting together of summary of X Windows toolkits being written on top
    CLX or, preferably, on top of CLUE.

    I would like to know about all efforts no matter how small.  Thinking
    Machines hopes to help standarize a toolkit and is willing to help with design,
    implementation, and testing.  Please e-mail to me (salem@think.com) and I
    will summarize to this list.

    I'm particularly interested in :
     - the toolkit's contents (e.g. menues ? buttons ? sliders ? text boxes ? etc.)
     - "style"
     - CLUE based ?
     - Current status (e.g. designed ?  implemented ?  staffed ?)
     - Availability

    and whatever else you'd like (try e-mailing a RLE screen dump !)

    Any hints/pointers to further sources of information will be greatly
    appreciated.

    Thanks !

    -- jim
    salem@think.com
    {rutgers, harvard, mit-eddie, . . .}!think!salem
    Thinking Machines Corporation, 245 First St., Cambridge MA 02142
    (617) 876-1111