Help!!!!

I would recommend strongly against removing the process stuff from
CLX, unless you really want to lose in new and exciting ways.  Which
release of CLX are you using?  If you are using R2, do you have the
process locking patches I sent out a while ago?  I did find that my
original patches weren't enough, and more places require process
locking.  (However, my current set has too many; now I get occasional
deadlocks...)

I don't think I understand the exact nature of your bug well enough to
advise you on it; it sounds pretty odd.  Are you doing anything funny
with interrupts?  Lucid multitasking?
					yduJ (Judy Anderson)
					Lucid East
					yduJ@lucid.com