Xlib ==> CLX concordance?

Has anyone made a concordance of the c Xlib to Lisp CLX?
The question is, given an Xlib procedure in C, what
CLX procedure in Lisp corresponds to it?  For example,
I figured out, after some head scratching that
CreatePixmapFromBitmapData and some other functions
were implemented by xlib:create-image.  Such a concordance
would be pretty useful, since one could then use the
O'Reilly X books as an intro to CLX and even as much-
needed documentation.  Let me know soon if someone has
one -- I am starting work on it and don't want to RITW.

John Brolio
GBB Development Group

brolio@cs.umass.edu